Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Monday beauties, how was everyones weekends?


Just a quick picture post from me today lovies. I had a lovely weekend despite having horrible back pain, and being dosed up with pain killers :(


Friday evening I headed down to South London to catch up my friends Tom and Sibhan. We had a lovely evening in consisting of wine, kebabs, a slasher movie and of course, making an indoor tent, as you do (yes we are like giant 5 year olds).


result
 and yes, we watched our film in the tent :)


On Saturday morning my furry baby woke me up...


result

Liza- "It's morning... I just thought you would want to know so that we can play."

My sister and I headed over to Angel in North London for a spot of  vintage market browsing in the cobbles streets of Camden Passage.
This is such an amazing little place, full of gorgeous little cafes, bars and resteraunts, vintage shops, market stalls and such. I definetly reccommend it for those of you looking for a cute market spot that isn't too overwelming or expensive. It's got such character. I think this is where the majority of my christmas shopping will take place!

result
result
result
result


My favourite part of the day was slurping down vanilla and maple syrup milkshakes in a 50's themed diner named "Issy's Milky Way" with duke boxes and quiffed waiters. Consequently, I currently have a new obsession with 50's music, it!

result
result
result
result
result


Saturday evening I spent curled up in bed with tea and biscuits watching 9 to 5 and Overboard, 2 great classics!!




Have any of you been to Camden Passage? Do you love 50's diners as much as I do?!

And fear not... beauty reviews and what not coming soon my darlings. Xx

P.s oooo before I forget, my sisty also blogged about our day, you can read about it here.
filed under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment