Thursday, September 22, 2011

Top of the morning to you Beauties!

I hope you've all had a spiffing week, oui?!
Mines been rather packed and I have sooo much to catch up on after a week of not posting, its rediculous...
Tan Solutions completed review...Liz Earle skincare diary...weekend in my hometown...
Expect a very picture heavy post for that last one beauties :)


I can't believe its nearly the end of September, how crazy is that? I always think September has a way of sneaking up on you, and all of a sudden its Autumn. It's always been one of my favourite months and it's nearly over already, boohoo.


Things I like about today...
I had breakfast from a square bowl, this makes me happy, I don't know why (sad I know).

My pooch Liza, waking up so spritley and excited(despite it being 5am).

The smell of a crisp autumn morning, after the rain.

Looking forward to yet another Mcdonalds lunchtime feast, I don't know why I'm not plump.

Early hometime- 4.30 *grins*

Discovering there is a MAC, Bare Essentials, Space NK, Urban Outfitters, and Office, seconds away from my office. NOT good for the old bank balance.


Things I don't like about today...
I had to wake up far too early, the moon and stars were still out when I left my flat this morning (1 really bright star, actually I kind of liked this, it can be in things I liked too!)

I seem to have developed sciatica (atleast I think that's what it is)... my bum and back hurt today, ouch.  

A picture I like today...


♥  Quotes I like today... (ooooh I do enjoy a good quote).

"I've learnt that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow".



"Let's be honest, all women want a Chanel bag"- Khris Kardashian



"There is a certain point in life when you get tired of chasing everyone & trying to fix everything. But it's not giving up, it's realising that you don't need certain people and their crap".




A song I like today...
Patrick Wolf- The City



A blog I like today...
Lucy the Lefty, (click here to view) Lucy-The-Lefty

I actually discovered this only this morning, it's super cute, everything from inspirational quotes to gardening tips, take a peek. 


Have a good day my darlings Xx
filed under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment