Tuesday, December 6, 2011


... or purchases I will most likely be making as christmas presents to myself...

1. YSL Rogue Volupte Lipstick in shade 'Nude Beige'- £22

Yep, this made it to top of the list. I've wanted this lipstick for what seems like an eternity now, how stunning is the case?! It's so pretty I need it in my life.

















2.  Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation around £33 for 30ml. I am currently using Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, but I fancy a change and have never been dissapointed by their foundations. I like them all.
PRO LUMIÈRE - PROFESSIONAL FINISH MAKEUP SPF 15


3.  YSL Touch Eclat Highlighter £24.50. After a late night or an early start, this is a LIFESAVER. I heart it.
4.  Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume, the original ... my absolute favourite smell, EVER!! Always a welcome present. £50 for 50mls.

5. The Body Shop Vitamin E face Mist, smells gorge and is a great make up setter £7 for 100ml, bargainous little stocking filler I think you'll agree.

 

6. YSL False Lash Effect Mascara- £22 I've never tried this but I've seen it on other people, it looks UH-MA-ZING.


7. Korres Guava Body Butter - £12.50 for 150ml- best smelling moisturiser I have EVER used.





My list mostly consists of YSL, oops.
What's on your Christmas wishlist this year?
Xx

p.s this is the kind of sillyness that goes on during a maggs foodshopping trip... imagine the kind of sillyness that will go on when we move in together, PAH!!

result
filed under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment