Monday, July 30, 2012


I've been reaching for different products in this heat over the past week, my beloved tinted moisturiser, some long lasting concealer that's slightly more coverage and a beautiful eyeshadow palette I've raved about a hundred and one times. Something really strange happened this week - I didn't reach for blush. I think that's partly because I've been slapping on more highlighter than usual and trying to embrace some summer glow. Don't worry I haven't totally ditched powder, that still goes down the centre of my face where I get a little shinier. I've also rediscovered one of my all time favourite lip glosses, as there's no way I can carry around a lipstick in this heat, it would just melt away!


Skin
- To avoid having a makeup meltdown I've been applying some primer, my sister has ran away with my beloved Estee Lauder Matt Perfecting Primer so I've been using another favourite, Insitut Estederm Pure System Shine Control Fluid (post here)
- I've then reached for my favourite tinted moisturiser with slightly more coverage, Chantecaille Just Skin in the shade glow with some Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer around my nose, under my eyes and on any redness with a quick dusting of Bare Minerals Matte Powder down the centre of my face 
- For cheeks I've been applying some Une Healthy Glow Mineral Powder in H07 with some Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in a new shade, Moonstone, but more on this at a later date!

Eyes
- I've been applying some gold shimmer shades from the Estee Lauder Bronze Sands Palette followed by some L'Oreal and lashings of Lancome Hypnose Star (post here)

Lips
- Fallen back in love with Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Lucky (post here) It's the perfect summer shade!

What have you been loving this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment