Thursday, September 8, 2011

Morning Beauties, how were your evenings?

It gets dark so quickly now doesn't it? I'd say winter is well on it's way. Time to whip out the coat yet?!

I had my foodshop delivered last night and Tescos very kindly decided to send me 3 extra lettuces and 3 extra bags of rocket salad...random huh? I guess this week I'll be eating so much salad it'll be coming out of my ears.


I also got home to a lovely package from the people at  Tan Solutions UK(@tansolutionsuk). Thanks guys :)




We all know faking it is the best way to go,skin damage and wrinkles...no thank you. So as a beauty blogger it is my quest to find the best value, and most realistic!

I used Tan solutions tanning mousse last night for the very first time (I couldn't wait to try as I've heard such good things) and must say so far it's a VERY big thumbs up from me.
Here's a quick summary of what I think so far...

# It smelt wonderful, possibly the least offensive and nicest smelling fake tan I've come across (and I've tried a fair few).
# Application with the mitt was clean, simple and so easy to get even.
# Drys quickly, but not too quickly that you have to rush.
# Lovely natural colour, not orange in the slightest.

I even think this could be a real contender for St Tropez... and that's saying something coming from me!

I want to try it for a little while before I write you guys a proper detailed review, obviously I want it to be accurate and give you my best opinion. At the moment I don't know how long the tan will last, how it will look after a shower etc. But my first impressions are A*. I'll also fill you in on the company when I write the proper review :)
So watch this space.

If you want to try this yourselves, you can order online at www.tansolutions-uk.com. You'll get free postage on orders over £20 and 20% off your first purchase too, aren't they generous?!

Tata Xx
filed under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment