Monday, March 5, 2012


Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - A hot cloth cleanser used to remove makeup. Apply & work into a dry face & remove with a hot muslin cloth. 
I actually wasn't considering buying a second as Cleanse & Polish reminded me of my Sarah Chapman Ultimate Cleanse - just a 1/5th of the price. Although it works great and is effective at removing both face & eye makeup I didn't think it was a must buy item. However, my sister who rarely falls in love with products adored this & literally nagged me to buy a new one! She was obsessed with the creamy texture and how one use of this would take off the majority of her makeup. I ended up purchasing the bigger size & Cleanse and Polish has now grown on me! The more I use it the more impressive it is at removing makeup. I almost loved using this to wash my face in the morning!
Overall: Yes
You can buy Liz Earle here
Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara(*) - At first I was quite excited to try this and the wand was similar to my much loved Maxfactor Masterpiece Mascara but after trying it multiple times, I would not purchase this again! As the mascara was very clumpy it looked like I had fewer lashes than I already do, wasn't particularly lengthening or volumising at all. On top of that my lashes felt very crusty and heavy like I was wearing too much mascara.
Overall: No

Philip Kingsely Elasticizer Extreme - I was so impressed with this hair mask! The way it totally repaired my dry & broken hair, after continuous use of course, making it look less lifeless! I actually found after using this mask & then continuing to style my hair that my hair style ended up holding longer than usual.  Make sure to really wash this out properly as it can leave a sticky residue on your hair. I was so impressed with how long this jar lasted - 6 months using it once a week all over my long, thick hair! Read my full post here
Overall: Yes

Dermophil - While I was in Switzerland in Christmas a pharmacist recommend this for me and a kind of lip mask to be used as a thick layer overnight. My lips were so chapped and so dry from the cold conditions I didn't really believe they would be rescued in one night but it reaaally worked! After trying it once have been totally hooked & using it once a week as a treat for my lips. One massive problem is it's not available (as far as i'm aware) in the UK so while I was in Paris recently I did major stocking up!
Overall: Yes


(*) This was a sample size
filed under: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment