Tuesday, March 6, 2012



My new little jar of honey smelling goodness found in the back of a pharmacy in Paris has been a fabulous night treatment for healing my cracked lips. Being someone that is a complete lip balm whore (aka I'm never faithful to one lip balm & that's probably because I have too many to count...) I actually gave Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm a designated place on my bedside table as I loved it THAT much.
A wonderful night treatment for dry lips and even when lips were not dry - as a protection, keeping lips smooth and hydrated. I can imagine this would be a great handbag lipbalm too! As it's matt, not sticky (so your hair wont get caught to your lips) and applies clear. 




Personally I wouldn't have called it a balm - it's more like a coating cream that's thick but not heavy. 

One thing to mention - Nuxe claim this is a great base for lipstick..hmm...I did find my lipstick lasted longer while I used this as a base but the pigmentation of my lipstick was weaker so I didn't continue to use it this way.  However I definitely noticed a different when I applied gloss over this - it made it last sooo much longer even though gloss doesn't last particularly long on me. Anyways Nuxe Reve De Miel is currently on my bedside table & I expect it will remain there for a while!
Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm is available in the UK from SpaceNK here
filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment