Thursday, March 8, 2012




Last night at 730 hair care brand Aussie held a virtual styling class which I was extremely lucky to attend! It being my first virtual styling class I had no idea what to expect & was verrry excited. 

The Live Class! Video + Forum



Eugene Davis plaiting her hair

It ended up being even better than my expectations! So informative and fun as we got to spend time in the comfort of out own home learning & copying hair stylist, Eugene Davis, to achieve the final look. There was a live video streaming where we could see exactly what Eugene was doing on the model & a live forum where we could ask Eugene any questions. 

 


The products used were, Aussie Dual Personality Curl Defining & Shine Mousse, Dual Personality Hi-Hold & Hi-Shine Hairspray, Dual Personality Anti-Frizz & Conditioning Milk. Being pretty familiar with Aussie Products (I absolutely adoooore their 3 Minute Miracle Hair Mask - see my post here) I was not disappointed with any of them! All in typical Aussie fashion - amazing scent, not sticky & very shine enhancing. 


The final look was achieved by enhancing the curls in you hair with a tong or waving wand, plaiting your hair, and then wrapping the plait around in a bun. Ta-Da! My finished look...do you like?

Thank you SO much Eugene David & Aussie Team for a lovely Virtual Styling Class I thoroughly enjoyed! 

Aussie products are available here

0 comments:

Post a Comment