Monday, March 12, 2012


Last Thursday I popped over to one of my favourite beauty counters in Selfridges, Dior, as the held an event which involved having a 10 minute consultation with Grazia's beauty director Liz Hambleton, getting a makeover with Dior's top make-up artist Jamie Coombs & going home with a luxorious goody bag!

Liz Hambleton & I chatting about our favourite Dior products!

I was fortunate enough to be one the lucky 12 to secure an appointment with Liz! We sat down, talked about the new collection, her favourite Dior products & she showed me specific products she recommended!

Liz Hambleton's favourite Dior Products
- Dior New Look Mascara. Liz mentioned that she loved New Look mascara as she has short lashes and it is excellent and getting into the root of the lash and defining each one.
- Dior Blush In Rosy Glow. A fabulous custom colour blush (see my post on this magic blush here!)
- Dior Nail Polish as they have such a great range of colours!

Jamie Coombs doing my make-up - applying Rosy Glow Blush!

Liz then went on to recommend the DiorSkin Airflash foundation, 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette in Grege 734 & Lip Glow for my skin type and the look I wanted to create, which was then followed by Dior's top make-up artist, Jamie Coombs, doing my makeup & showing me the best way to apply the products. The whole look ended up being so great I had to purchased everything Liz recommended! (stay tuned for posts on these!)


What was in the goodybag?
DiorShow New Look Mascara
Dior Capture Totale One Essential
J'adore Dior Perfume
Miss Dior Cherie Perfume

Thank You Dior, Selfridges & Grazia, Especially Liz Hambleton and Jamie Coombs, for putting on a wonderful event!

Dior fragrance, makeup & skincare is available here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment