Thursday, March 1, 2012



So far on my blog I've mentioned my current favourite concealer for blemishes as well as my favourite drugstore concealer & my favourite corrector concealer duo. Something that (seeing as I recently purchased my third) I felt needed a mention is the By Terry Touche Veloutee Concealer
I've never been into highlighter & concealer pens, 


such as YSL Touche Eclat (which was actually created by Terry De Gunzbery, who now has the line By Terry) as they give too little coverage for me. However, after being so impressed with another concealer in the range, By Terry VIP Touch Expert Concealer, I decided to try Touche Veloutee and have been addicted ever since!

This click pen concealer has the capability to cover and highlight while still being subtle and 'photo ready' - aka not having any camera flashback, the reverse panda effect. What I absolutely loved about this concealer was the really soft creamy texture of Touche Veloutee that doesn't even need blending as its that good it blends itself - literally! The brush is very handy when you need to apply it on the go but if I have a bit more time I squeeze a little bit out and use a blending brush, such as Mac 217, to work it into the skin. Something I found to be such a miracle was no matter how much you apply it just doesn't go cakey which is excellent for those who want more coverage! 

 


I do like to set this with a light layer of Benefit Powderflage for an overall flawless finish. 
By Terry is available at Space NK here


filed under: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment