Friday, July 27, 2012



I've always had a soft spot for Stila, they were one of the first makeup brands I ever got into, I even remember my first Stila eyeshadow - Kitten was it's name and I've repurchased it since. I recently went over to the Stila HQ to check out all the new bits they have in store....

Along with my first eyeshadow I also remember my first ever fragrance, Stila Creme Bouquet. This was over five years ago now, way before my beauty loving days where I considered it a drag to go to Space NK with my mother (seriously, who was I?!) but as she was picking up her bits I stumbled across the first fragrance I've ever set eyes on, Stila Creme Bouquet, which I absolutely had to have. It got put on the top of my birthday wish list and I've loved it ever since. After seeing that Creme Bouquet and its sweet vanilla scent was being brought back again I even let off a little childish squeal (£19.50 for 30ml)


Next up is the Stila Autumn Winter collection, which includes a ten piece matt eyeshadow palette, In The Know (£25), which seems like a perfect natural eyeshadow palette, along with a Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick (£15), which is available in 10 shades. These were very impressive as they off very full coverage, akin to a lipstick, but with the staying power of a tint. There are two new limited edition eyeliners too, Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Snow (£13) and Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Empress (£13) which are both pearly white, perfect for creating a white cat eyeliner.



A new very exciting release for all foundation lovers, and the one I've got my eye on, is the Stay All Day Foundation and Concealer (£29.50) which includes a little concealer in the lid. Quite a nifty, space saving idea but I'de definitely have to try this one out before commenting further. Very impressed with the wide range of 16 shades as well as the concealer including vitamin A, C & E!


Anything you've got your eye on from Stila? Do you remember your first perfume?

0 comments:

Post a Comment