Thursday, August 2, 2012

(it's the background you're looking at!)

Mondays adventure was attending the Equestrian Olympics at Greenwich Park, which was absolutely fabulous! I do have a soft spot for anything horse related, which you may have guessed from this On Location post here! It was mostly standing and luckily we were right at the front, saw Zara Philips amongst others doing cross country along with Will & Kate!

Not that I really bothered about my makeup that day but I did manage to wake up a little earlier than planed (purely due to excitement) so out came the gold eyeshadows for something slightly Olympic themed. I could’ve gone all out with my british flagged lips (link to post here) but I didn’t want to spook the horses ;)


Skin
- Just a usual layer of Estee Lauder Matt Perfecting Primer (post here) with Chantecaille Just Skin and Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, which has been my little trio for a while now and I'm really enjoying it!
- Slapped on some good old Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel in 917 Sable Roses, which is this summer's limited edition collection! (post here)

Eyes
- Nothing too fancy, just the usual eye makeup here but in gold! Using Mac Gold Eyeshadow all over the lid, with Woodwinked Eyeshadow in the crease followed by L'Oreal Super Liner in Black Vinyl and lashings of Lancome Hypnose Star (post here)



I've seen some amazing olympic themed nails which I'm thinking about giving a go! Have you been keeping up with the Olympics?

0 comments:

Post a Comment