Sunday, August 5, 2012


Eco Tools Finishing Kabuki Brush £9.99
Apart from Real Techniques, most of my makeup brushes are high end (see my favourite Shu Uemura brush here) as I can justify the splurge knowing that they will last forever if taken good care of. Eco Tools Bamboo Finishing Kabuki brush is one of those 'on your vanity' brushes that stands up as it's bristles fan out.




The Eco Tools Finishing Kabuki is a duo fibre synthetic brush, think Mac 187 but a little larger and less dense. It's synthetic bristles means it's easy to wash and dry, and most importantly doesn't shed! In the hot summer months when I don't want to cake myself in powder but just apply a light sheer layer to look a tad more matt, this is what I've been reaching for. It picks up the perfect amount of product, leaving me with a flawless finish. Two other uses it works fabulously for, is applying bronzer lightly in large areas like all over my face and neck to add some tan, and if I've used a bit too much product like blush, as a last step in my routine, for blending everything together.

Have you ever tried any Eco Tools brushes? What's your favourite low end brush range?

filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment