Saturday, August 4, 2012


Seeing as on holiday the majority of my face is hidden behind sunglasses the majority of the time the beauty addict in me feels the need to compensate by overly applying lip products, as those are the only bits on show! Nothing new here, all you ladies know how addict to lip products I am. Balms, gloss, stick, you name it, if it goes on my lips I have it and love it. There are three little products I've been reaching for to add some glow to my lips as well as adding a little bit of 'something' to my non-made up face.
Firstly, something you may have seen here before, L'Oreal Glam Shine Fresh in 186 Aqua Grapefruit, which doesn't add any colour just a lovely glow to the lips. It's not sticky, lasts a good while and smells of grapefruit!


If I'm feeling a little adventurous I'll reach for a colourful stick, like Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani Sheer in 502, a bright coraly pink. The perfect shade for summer! It's very moisturising and doesn't require attention when applying so no mirror is needed - perfect for the beach (especially as it hasn't seemed to melt in the heat!)


Lastly my favourite of them all, one I'm actually almost out of (which I don't think has EVER happened with me and a lip gloss) Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Lucky (post here). This has the most gorgeous flecks of gold running through it, which reflect light on the lips and make them appear fuller. Definitely my favourite lip gloss of them all! 

Now share your favourite lip products with your fellow addict!

0 comments:

Post a Comment