Sunday, August 12, 2012

Une Healthy Glow Mineral Powder H07 £14.49
You may have seen this pop up before here as it's something I've been loving recently that was recommended by another eagle-eyed beauty like you and me. As soon as she told me it reminded her of Nars Laguna I knew I had to have it!

Une isn't a brand I'm familiar with but one that if all of the products are as lovely as the powder, I'll be in good hands. First of all, let me start with the packaging, which isn't something I describe too often as it's usually pretty self explanatory but I absolutely loved this! It's a sliding top with a mirror outside as opposed to the usual flip top, which I loved as it didn't get dirty with powder like most of my mirrors do.

Left - Nars Laguna Swatch Right - Une Healthy Glow Mineral Powder in HO7

I chose a darker shade I could use as a matte bronzer, as the colour was a little darker than my usual shade I often applied a little too much, but this was never a problem as it was very easy to blend out due to the creamy formula. It's mineral which is always a plus as I feel it won't cake up my skin, clogging up pores and even though I've been using it religiously it doesn't seem to be running out anytime soon!


Have you tried anything from Une? I've got my eye on the blush next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment