Monday, August 13, 2012


With the Olympics providing us all with an amazing fortnight, I'm going to save my soppy proud to be British thoughts to myself and of course, relate it all back to beauty! All these medals got me thinking and as I took a look at my excessive stash and decided on 3 items that deserve an extra little mention as they've been most reached for recently as they always deliver the results I would like!

Bronze: Real Techniques Buffing Brush (post here)
Something I rarely talk about yet it's such a vital part of my routine! There are rare days when I don't reach for this whether it's for applying foundation, blending concealer or applying bronzer it just leaves me with the most airbrushed finish! I don't know what I would do without it... 
By the way! If you're unable to get hold of Real Techniques Brushes the Sephora Mineral Powder Brush is a very similar alternative      :)


Silver: Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment (post here)
How did I finish this little tub so fast? It's next on my 'to purchase' list as it's absolutely amazing at nourishing hair, leaving it so tame, smooth and all round in instantly better condition. As it's a solid formula that melts into an oil I don't feel as though I'm wasting any product too! Love!


Gold: Dior DiorShow Airflash Foundation
For the rare days I've been reaching for foundation this has been my one of choice as it's a spray so my base can be applied in a total of 4 seconds! Apart from being a total time saviour and lazy girl option it leaves a glowing matte finish and lasts well on my skin, especially in the heat! Expect a full review but for now it's getting gold!

What are your Bronze Silver & Gold beauty items?

0 comments:

Post a Comment