Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Yes To Carrots Nourishing Super Rich Body Butter £10.99 Feel Unique 
Due to Lierac changing the formula of their after sun range, I no longer enjoy using it, I've now turned to a most recent repurchase for post tanning moisture, the Yes To Carrots Body Butter. This wasn't a new item for me, it was something I discovered in their On-The-Go essentials kit (post here) but it's so fantastic it deserves its praises sung a little more. 

Firstly, I'm not a body butter person. In fact I don't even like the words - they remind me of creams that leave your skin feeling greasy for hours, are thick and hard to work into the skin. Yuk! The overall task of moisturising my body is something I find very laborious - in particular that awkward time waiting for the cream to dry before getting dressed. 

Yes To Carrots Body Butter has changed my previous dislike of body butters for the following reasons:

1) The Formula: Really moisturising yet dries matte almost instantly
2) The Texture: Not sticky. AT ALL
3) The Scent: Not too overpowering that it interferes with perfume as well as not being something I see myself getting sick of in the near future

All round so amazing it actually makes me enjoy the task of moisturising! If only it came in a pump bottle! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment