Monday, August 13, 2012


Makeup in the heat is not something that goes down well with me, it almost always ends up slipping and sliding around which as you can imagine, is not the look I'm going for. This summer I've really been on the hunt for sweat and waterproof products that I don't need to constantly be checking up if they are still on my face or not! My Top 10 products that survive the heat are all here, some of which feature on my face above. Of course during my holiday I'm much too relaxed to apply this all everyday, but should I need to I know these products don't fail me!


Skin
- Just a bit of skin tone evening with a mixture of Estee Lauder Long Wear Concealer under my eyes and Make Up For Ever Waterproof Concealer on any blemishes
- Hourglass Waterproof Bronzer to bronze up my face a little and along my cheeks

Eyes
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Eyeshadow in 4 Sandy Gold all over my lid with Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow in 2L patted into my crease with MaxFactor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara

Do you still apply some makeup on holiday or are you brave enough to go bare faced?

0 comments:

Post a Comment