Monday, August 6, 2012


All this hot weather has caused me to be a little lazy with my routine, tut tut I know, but for now I've only been doing the absolute minimal. I don't even count this as a full face there's that little products used, but I have officially rediscovered a foundation in my collection that's perfect for lazy girls like myself...

Skin
- Seeing as this was evening I opted for a light layer of foundation, my latest lazy girl purhcase Dior  DiorSkin Airflash Foundation which I can just spray on and not have to worry about applying and blending! Expect a review to come but for now it's been an absolute dream, I think it takes me a total of 5 seconds to apply foundation! That is then followed by followed by a touch of concealing with Estee Lauder Double Wear SPF 15 around my nose, chin and anywhere else I get a little red
- If I do wear blush I've been opting for a cream formula, something light that won't slip off my face. Here was an end of the day shot so I opted for powder, a recent purchase, Mac Style, which is a very prominent peach


Eyes
- Just lashings of Lancome Hypnose Star (post here) and if I'm feeling a little less lazy, I'll dab a bit of Mac Naked Lunch Eyeshadow in my inner tearduct for some brightening

Lips
- One of my favourite lip glosses, of which I'm almost out of! Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Lucky (post here)

Have you been cutting down on products in the summer?
filed under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment