Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Model Co Lash Fibres (£35 in a set) Paola P Lash Fibres (£24)
Having only recently gotten into false eyelashes, something that provides similar results, but without the application and worry of false eyelashes was obviously going to attract my attention. Lash fibres are something completely new to me, they are basically little nylon particles that cling to the mascara making lashes appear longer and thicker.


I will admit I am one for loving spidery lashes - long, defined and 'in yer face', which is why lash fibres are right up my street! After not being too keen on the Model Co mascara that came with the lash fibres I started to play around with different others, my lashes were noticeably longer, thicker and much more defined.
Model Co & Paola P Lash Fibres

Here's how to use them: 

1. Apply mascara (as you normally would)


2. Immediately brush lash fibres over the first coat of mascara


3. Follow by re-applying mascara 


1, Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara applied 2. Model Co Lash Fibres applied 3. Lancome Hypnose Star applied over top

The process is definitely buildable, in this picture here I applied three layers for a major falsie, spider lashes effect and don't even get me started on how long my lashes were when I primed them with Dior DiorShow Lash Serum & Primer! (post here)

All in all - my new favourite must haves! 
filed under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment