Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ren Invisible Pores Detox Mask £18

Only having taken my favourite bits on holiday with me I've seen products I consider staples yet haven't shared! (See my hair hero Kerastase Elixir Ultime here)

Elements such as face masks and exfoliators don't tend to carry too much of an influence in my skincare routine, purely out of laziness and the fact that both of them have remained the same for years, both being from Ren. The face mask in particular being one of my firm favourites, the Invisible Pores Detox Mask, which is a product that gets saved for those good old weekend pampers.
Ren is an AH-mazing skincare brand I know I can totally trust to be full of good ingredients and no nasties, part of their combination skin range, the Invisible Pores Detox Mask is something my love affair with goes back years. As far as claims go I have to agree! Draws out impurities, helps reduce pore size and blackheads as well as leaving skin purified, smoothed and toned. In terms of application, when I remember it's usually once every two weeks, even though Ren recommends once a week. It takes around 20 minutes for the clay to dry followed by me washing it off with warm water. The texture of the mask is something amazing, so silky and smooth and even though it does harden on the skin it's not unpleasant at all! 

A bit of a skin SOS, something that gets dragged out of my stash whenever my skin is in desperate need of rescuing. It's one of those instant gratification products I know I can always rely on, I honestly can't rave about this face mask enough, it puts the few others I've dared to try to shame - overall a huge thumbs up from me!  


Skincare Disclaimer: Skincare products are very personal. Remember that what works on my skin may not work for you! For reference my skin type is combination.
filed under: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment