Tuesday, January 15, 2013


Being in the US means one thing to a beauty lover like you and I - products. Not just any products, exciting ones that aren't easy to get hold of elsewhere. Say hello to bags upon bags of Sephora, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushers and Milani Liquify. If you dove into my suitcase you'd need more than two hands to count lipsticks and don't even start on blush - you'd think I had more than one face. 

But (and it's a big but) until I'm able to photograph the beautiful embossing on the Edward Bess quad it's staying in the packing - fear not, whatever I could use was on my face quicker than you can say 'I love New York'. 


Cle De Peau Cream Foundation and Concealer were my first purchases, and pricey ones at that, but after seeing countless 'flawless' face claims, celebrity fans and rave reviews they had to be mine. First impressions? Good. Flawless? Yes. Matte? Yes. Long lasting? Stay tuned!


Space saving Mac X Carine Roitfeld Desert Camouflage palette (post here) came around to create anything from a light to smokey eye whilst contouring cheekbones, Benefit Coralista Blush gave my cheeks a pick me up from the jet lag and Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Feline Mascara mascara lifted my drooped, tired eyes and lengthened my lashes. 

Did I mention I can't wait to go home just so I can use all my latest purchases? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment