Friday, March 9, 2012


Something that I once heard that has stuck in my head forever is, 'the first thing you notice about someones face is their eyebrows and their eyelashes.' I'm sure everyone is different in terms of what their eyes first go towards but for me ungroomed eyebrows are something that always stands out. Keeping & grooming eyebrows is one factor that can really changes ones whole look. 
As I have quite thick unruly eyebrows that don't like to stay put I am constantly looking for long lasting products that help me keep them in placeAnastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel is a product I used a couple of years ago but seeing as it is only available to purchase in the US, once finished it was very hard to get hold of a new one! Recently Cult Beauty have added the holy grail of brow products, Anastasia Beverly Hills to their fantastic site! 


Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel is perfect for keeping my thick brows looking neat all day! Just brush though your brows to set them in place & voila! It does tend to have a bit of a wet look if too much is applied but just dab with your finger to tone it down. As the wand brush is so large I wouldn't recommend this to people with really thin brows as I can image the gel would attach itself to each hair making them look a bit stiff.

Available from Cult Beauty here. (also available in tinted!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment