Thursday, August 9, 2012


Please tell me I'm not the only one that becomes unbelievably lazy on holiday?! Suddenly my usual excitement of applying a smokey eye becomes somewhat of a drag to the point where I wish I could come off the beach and look semi-decent in a matter of minutes, which is, of course, not the case. Out come the lazy girl products that consist of:

1) a spray foundation which allows me to apply my base in a matter of seconds
2) cream eyeshadows that hardly require a mirror let alone a brush
3) that blush/bronzer/highligher product I've been raving about for a while. Yes, you guessed it, Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel is Sable Rose
Baggy dresses also become my clothing of choice as they require no thought of putting something together while looking summery! This one, from Parker at Shop Bop is very light and weightless - great for hot summer evenings      ;)


Skin
- My lazy girl holiday face has even caused me to ditch the primer, madness I know, but the Dior DiorShow Airflash Foundation will last around 6 hours on my skin before it needs a bit of powdering, perfect for one evening!
- For concealer the usual By Terry Touche Veloutee (post here) followed by Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel in Sable Rose (post here)

Eyes
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Eyeshadow in Sandy Gold (post here) with Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow in 15 (post here) along my crease and Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner in Blackberry (post here) along my lash line
- Coated my lashes in Lancome Hypnose Star (post here)

Lips
- Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Lucky (post here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment