Friday, August 10, 2012


I've always tried to use the sun to my hair's advantage, even since I was a little girl I would sit in the garden with lemon juice on my hair trying to get my naturally very dark hair a shade lighter (as if). Since then my discoveries have progressed, I've applied hair oils and let the sun works it's magic on them but my most recent discovery to do while I tan is this mask from Ojon, Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment.

Of course it doesn't have to be used in the sun but it works best with heat, this could also mean using it in conjunction with a hairdryer but as I've been sitting in the sun this week I've been multitasking and giving my hair some nourishment.

I'm a sucker for hair masks, this post here would've told you that by the bazillions I've been hoarding, but this is my latest favourite. With products like hair masks you can almost instantly see results. If it's made hair softer, appear shinier and overall if hair feels more hydrated. All of which is something I felt Ojon Damage Reverse achieved in one use.



Unlike any other hair masks I've used, its solid but melts in your hands and becomes an oil, which I rub throughout my hair from root to tip. I then sunbathed for around an hour, as I mentioned,  it's activated with heat. Ojon recommends applying gentle heat from a hairdryer for very dry hair, which I like to think the suns rays did for me! 

It's not the cheapest hair mask around at £32.50 for 100ml but like I always mention when it comes to talking about hair products, they are one of those things I'm more than willing to splurge on! This is a mini sample size and when it runs out I will definitely be purchasing the larger tub!

I'm really loving Ojon at the moment! First Volumizing Styling Spray (post here) then Ojon Dry Recovery Conditioner (post here) now this! Any other products I need to try?
filed under: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment