Wednesday, March 21, 2012


After recently blogging about one of my favourite brands, Chantecaille's Spring Collection (here) I absolutely had to go and check it out for myself. An item I picked up that is perfect for me is the Lucky Brilliant GlossThis gloss meets all my 'lip gloss criteria' has a shimmer but not one that leaves residue on the lips, not sticky, smells wonderful, and is a mix of by two favorite lip colors - nude & pink! What was so special about this was the gold shimmer that has the ability to reflect light. I don't know if I'm the only one that comes across shimmery lip gloss and when the gloss has worn away you're just left with glitter flakes on your lips, needless to say these glosses go straight in the no pile. 





 

I rarely get excited about a lip gloss, purely because I have so many, but I have never come across a more gorgeous gloss as Chantecaille Lucky, it's just so stunning! Possibly the most unique gloss I've seen!



I will definitely be getting a back up of this before the Chantecaille spring collection disappears from stores!
Chantecaille is available at Harvey Nichols, Harrods, Space NK, Fenwicks & Liberty. You can shop Chantecaille & see more stockists here
filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment