Friday, March 23, 2012


As the weather here in London gets hotter and hotter our skincare, makeup and hair routine start to change. One big change I notice in my hair is the frizz! Something about the humidity and my hair just don't go together. A product that has totally saved my hair staying frizz free in this weather is the Mark Hill Bedazzled Anti-Humidity Shine Spray. Normally with anti frizz products like oil, hair can look greasy, or with a spray, hair can look crunchy so using this and having neither effect was totally new to me! No matter how close or how much I sprayed my hair this wouldn't change its style or texture, which I loved!


It's almost like an invisible spray that just smells amazing but not too overpowering. I don't think I’ll be without this in summer!

Mark Hill Anti-Humidity Shine Spray is £5.99 and available here
filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment