Thursday, April 26, 2012


I wasn't aware of how much I loved fan brushes until the other day I noticed in the past couple months I had picked up not one, not two but four fan brushes - it must mean I love them! Here's why...


- The largest one, from Louise Young is great for applying pressed powder all over the face when I'm in a hurry, just a couple of sweeps and all done!
- Laura Mercier Fan Brush, half white half black, is the perfect density and length for applying powder highlighter to the tops of cheekbones. Helps distribute product evenly and lightly so I know I won't end up looking like a glittery disco ball!
- Hakuhodo Fan Brush, a really soft floppy white brush that I use for sweeping away eyeshadow fall out after applying!
- Trish McEvoy Fan Brush, probably my favourite out of the bunch as it is perfect for doing all the above! Plus point it can fit in the smallest of makeup bags         :)

filed under:

0 comments:

Post a Comment