Saturday, April 28, 2012



You may have noticed this little item pop up in a couple of My Makeup or Beauty On Location posts before purely for the reason that it is my most reached for bronzer. Soleil Tan De Chanel is a cream bronzer that has the most light non-sticky formula and doesn't feel like you're wearing anything on your skin. Only available in one colour but easily buildable (see swatch below) to suit pale and darker skins. What I loved was the finish - it isn't sticky creamy (like Bobbi Brown Pot Rouges) but more of a creamy powder when applied.  Described by Chanel as a 'bronzing makeup base' I actually prefer to use a fat kabuki brush and buff this into cheeks forehead and chin after foundation for a sun kissed glow. My favourite method of application would have to be...swirling my Real Techniques contour brush into the cream and applying along the cheekbones, bringing it up onto the temples for some added colour and bronze. You can see this in action on my cheeks here



Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Swatch - three different intensities!



Make sure you don't use a brush that sheds or you'll end up with hairs stuck in your bronzer! (see above!)


Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel is £29 at Chanel counters

0 comments:

Post a Comment