Friday, April 20, 2012


I'm not sure if it's just me but it seems as though every brand is bringing out new lip products this spring! From Giorgio Armani to L'Oreal to YSL to Revlon! Above are a couple I've picked up - from left to right, YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres glossy stains, Revlon Lip Butters, Dior Addict Extreme, L'Oreal Rouge Caresse. 


YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres glossy stains - which I wrote about fully here, is the most unique formula of lipgloss I've ever tried! It's not for everyone though, some will love it and some will hate it as it leaves your lips feeling like there's something on them.


Revlon Lip Butter - The three shades above are, from left to right, Cotton Candy 045, Peach Parfait in 025, Strawberry Shortcake 080, not my favourite of lip products as apart from feeling moisturising they weren't anything special. Not being a fan of glittery lips I won't get much use out of  the two apart from Cotton Candy as the glitter particles were quite large.


Dior Addict Extreme in Incognito - So far, I've never met a Dior product I didn't like, and this was no exception! Really glossy, great colour payoff just didn't last particularly long on my lips. Also these wasn't a great range of shades available! Link to more detailed post here

L'Oreal Rouge Caresse in Fashionista Pink 01, Another one to add to the glossy yet glossless lip stick collection! Probably the most moisturising out of the bunch but the least long lasting! 

Other brands that have brought out new lip products are Giorgio Armani, Lancome & Max Factor so no shortage for new lip products this spring. Fantastic for all lippy addicts like myself :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment