Thursday, May 3, 2012


Hopefully these lovely April showers we're having are almost over now! For the time being when the weather seems a bit of a question mark and I don't know if the morning makeup application should consist of heat-proof or rain-proof makeup, if I should be taking sunglasses or an umbrella, this is what I've chosen to apply...A little bit of a mix of both really       ;)



Skin
- I've always been a fan of my Dior DiorSkin Nude Foundation but after recently horse riding in Scotland through the hail and rain expecting to return with foundation everywhere this little liquid managed to power through and somehow stay on perfectly well! Who knows how that happened but I'm not complaining       ;)

- To add a little colour to my cheeks I applied Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Fresh Melon with my Real Techniques Stippling brush (link to post about it here) and made sure it was blended well

- For some bronzer I used my Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel, this doesn't last all day but will not go blotchy if it comes into contact with rain. Full post about it here

Eyes
- Rain, sun, hail I rely on these two little Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow pots by Bobbi Brown to just last on my eyelids forever (and not crease! Bonus!) With a mac 217 I applied Sandy Gold 4 all over the lid with a touch of Beach Bronze 16 in the crease
- For eyeliner I just used Avon Glimmerstick in Cosmic Brown followed by some waterproof mascara by Giorgio Armani

Hopefully this little combination of products should ensure that my makeup lasts through rain, hail and sun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment