Thursday, May 10, 2012


Having long hair like mine it tends to attract quite a few scents along the way to the next wash, whether it being cigarette smoke, food cooking or just general outdoorsyness. It can be a real pain to have fresh smelling newly washed hair that soaks up different smells. Here's what I do to combat smelly hair!
Firstly there are two hair mists I rely on, L'Occitane Rose Delice Hair Mist is one and Narciso Rodriguez Hair Mist is another. Only problem with these is you need to really like the scent beforehand, if you're someone that has smelt or uses Narcise Rodriguez regularly you'll know its a very strong scent. Otherwise L'Occitane Rose Delice Hair Mist is a lighter, fresher option. Just section your hair and spritz the sections evenly including the roots. 

Another little option is the Kerastase Elixir Ultime. I can't even begin to describe how much I love the stuff, it's just perfect for everything...wet hair, dry hair, as a treatment and as an anti frizz. I raved about it fully here but for smelly hair purposes I just apply a dollop into my hands and apply through my hair similar to how I applied my Fekkai Glossing Cream here. The scent in this is so amazing and strong it will take over from any others.

Apart from those 3 little miracle bottles there are always ways to avoid smelly hair, especially if you're cooking. Try cooking with a shower cap on or your clipped up in a bun to avoid it attracting all the smell!


filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment