Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Guerlain and Emilio Pucci Terra Azzurra Collection

Probably one of the most anticipated collections this year is the Guerlain and Emilio Pucci Terra Azzurra Collection. Seeing as their previous one from 2007 was such a success I was SO excited to get my hands on these goodies. The collection features a Bronzing Powder & Blush, the famous Guerlain Meteorites, an Eyeshadow Palette, Mascara, 3 Lip Glosses (one blue!) and two Nail Polishes. Everything is perfected down to detail...even the inside of the packaging is Pucci design! 

I managed to pick up three items from the collection, the Terracotta Gloss in Porto Azzuro which is an indigo blue, the Terra Azzurra Bronzing Powder & Blush and the Meteorites Perles D'Azur


Guerlain Pucci Terra Azzura Bronzing Powder & Blush

Guerlain Pucci Terra Azzura Bronzing Powder & Blush Swatch

Guerlain bronzers are hands down my favourite, especially their matt ones, amazingly smooth texture, so lightweight and comes in so many shades matched down to hair and skin colour. The star of the show, the Terra Azzura Bronzing Powder & Blush covers both Guerlains amazing bronzer and the Pucci prints bringing us one of those 'do it all' products that you can just slap on and leave the house! I absolutely love the universal shades in this palette - great for all skin colours!

Guerlain Pucci Terracotta Gloss in Porto Azzuro

Guerlain Pucci Terracotta Gloss in Porto Azzuro Swatch

Next up, the Terracotta Gloss in Porto Azzuro (yes I did purchase a blue lipgloss!) Whenever I'm on a lipstick hunt I search for ones with blue, cool undertones as they help enhance teeth looking more white. This gloss is pretty transparent when applied but leaves a blue tint to the lips. I found it worked best over a lipstick, the formula is very light and isn't sticky too - always a plus! Above is pictured alone and over a pink lipstick, Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy. 

Guerlain Pucci Meteorites Perles D'Azur 




Guerlain Pucci Meteorites Perles D'Azur Swatch 
Finally Guerlain Meteorites Perles D'Azur, described as a 'must-have' powder by many, made for complexion enhancing. The small balls of powder include 6 shades, some shimmer and some semi-matt. Each pearl is designed to enhance for example pink to counteract any yellowness in the skin. Swirled together the colours give a lovely light tint that I loved dusting this all over my face, especially under my eyes for some extra brightening. Another way that works a treat is with a big fluffy brush over the chest and collar bones or down the centre of legs for some enhancing ;)

Wearing the Guerlain Terra Azzura Bronzing Power & Blush and the Guerlain Terracotta Gloss in Porto Azzura 
The whole range is heavily scented and smells like summer which is amazing but could be something to watch out for if you're got sensitive skin that doesn't agree with scented products. Overall I absolutely love this collaboration & am super excited to get my hands on it - especially as it's limited edition! I don't think I'll be able to throw away the packaging for a while too! I'm very impressed with the whole Guerlain Pucci range - its beautifully packaged, elegant and contains some gorgeous colours - I love it! Would you pick up anything from this range?

0 comments:

Post a Comment