Friday, June 1, 2012


Recently Rosano Feretti added to his collection of hair salons in 23 countries around the world with one in London. Rosanno Feretti salons have been around since 1993 and recently I've luckily been to visit their salon in London. Four floors, private rooms, only 14 exclusive stations and so much space...Probably the most luxurious salon I've ever been to! What I liked the most was it doesn't feel like a salon as theres so much room, it's very quiet and relaxing. Bruno Lotufo recently worked his magic on my locks making them so beautiful I was actually lost for words! I'm definitely a big hair girl who loves a bit of volume and Bruno really understood what I wanted out of the blow-dry, a lot of volume with some soft curls.




First was the wash with shampoo and conditioner, which was done in a private room with a lovely relaxing head massage, a change to what I'm used to sitting in a row of people getting our hair washed surrounded by a lot of noise. It was very calming and I felt as though I was in the comfort of own home. 


After the lovely long head massage Bruno took me to the station where he started working on my hair. He gave me some great tips on making my hair less dry like using my hair oil on my dry for half an hour before a wash to make it extra soft and nourish it - which I did the other day and loved! Here were the final results...




Bruno used Kerastase Bain Force Architeche, Bain Force Architecte and Shu Uemura Essence Absolute Oil on my hair to wash & groom it. What I loved was he told me about each product he was using, the best way to use it and how it would work best on my hair. To say I was extremely happy with my blow-dry is an understatement! I absolutely loved it and it is exactly what I wanted, really big and swooshy. Someone even came up to me on the street and asked where I had got my hair done! Luckily I had Brunos card in my bag which I gave her      ;)

What do you think? My hair looks much more bouncy than normal no?

Rosano Feretti is located on 17 St George Street in W1 and reservations can be made on 0207 493 0555. Prices start at £55 for a blow-dry and £140 for a cut.
filed under: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment