Sunday, September 16, 2012

Photobucket
Bourjois Intuitive Liner £6.99
My fickleness really kicks in when it comes to eyeliners, especially liquid. There seem to be quite a few recently I've been loving, L'Oreal, Pixi and now Bourjois - which has something different to offer in comparison to the others. It's a liquid eyeliner pen with not one but three points! at first glance it just looks like a bit of a gimmick - something that would help but doesn't really. Well, im happy to report it really does!
Top - just eyeshadow Middle - with eyeliner Bottom - with mascara
The three lines are supposed to aid drawing a line, which I didn't find they did too much, but perhaps this is due to the fact that I dont normally struggle with eyeliner. When doing something like a cat eye it made more of difference as I could map out the shape I wanted before actually drawing the line. Where it really excells is in thickening my lashes. The little dots of liner pressed into my lashline it manages to fill in the little gaps aiding my lashes to look thicker and fuller without having to apply layers of mascara. Perfect for natural makeup days!

Photobucket

Easier to apply than a thin nibbed eyeliner like Hourglass Script (post here) and ideal for those who dont care for thick eyeliner but desire a much more natural look. In terms of formula it's a true black that's a little runny but once set doesnt budge. Clarins have released something similar, personally only trying the Bourjois I can't comment but I'm always keener for the less expensive alternative!

So you think you'll be picking this up or opting for a normal eyeliner?

filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment