Sunday, September 23, 2012

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Cocoa Body Scrub £4.99 Feel Unique
With all the London Fashion Week madness over, throughout the course of this weekend I've been doing what I love best, pampering and preening. Nails, hair, face masks were all done and used and I fell in love with one product in particular, Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Cocoa Body Body Scrub
Being a sucker for anything decent smelling, as soon as I smelt Palmer's Cocoa Scrub, I ran to my shower and jumped in - I was that excited to use it. When I'm not removing that last stubborn smidgen of fake tan I tend to opt less of an abrasive scrub, something that leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturised without feeling as though I'm stripping off a layer of skin, which is exactly what Palmers excelled in.  

It did leave a bit of a grit round the bath tub and not too keen on sticking my fingers in a pot but I absolutely love it. I struggle to find a nourishing scrub, that I don't feel the need to follow by slapping on a moisturiser but after massaging it over my legs and arms it left my skin feeling so silky, smooth and hydrated I  didn't feel the need to as it felt so hydrating. 

It genuinely makes me enjoy doing a task I usually find a chore - so much so I think I've been over scrubbing!



0 comments:

Post a Comment