Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Lotion, Pixi Glow Tinkerbell Fairy Dust & Givenchy Magic Kajal Nude
Late nights and early starts, I'm sure you've all been there before! It's not a routine I tend to favour however should that situation occur I rely on a couple of items to help me fake looking as though I've had that extra couple of hours in bed. All about bringing light to the eyes, highlighting them and making everything appear wider and more doll like. 
First up, As I wake up I'll reach over to my bedside table, soak a couple of cotton pads in Liz Earle Eye Brightener and leave them on my eyes for a good 5 minutes. They are really cooling, soothing and reduce puffiness by miles. My eyes thank me immensely for dousing them with this stuff in the mornings - it's lovely!

A couple of simple steps I like to add to my routine, just to aid my face in looking a little less drained are simply dabbing a light shimmery eyeshadow into the tear duct of my eyes. Pixi Fairy Dust being my favourite product to do this thanks to the sponge applicator that allows a simple dot to be placed and blended with ease. This is usually followed by lining my lower water line with some sort of nude liner. Givenchy Magic Kajal Nude is basically just a fancier less pigmented version of Pixi Eye Bright Liner (post here), which I also adore. Nude liners help cancel out any redness in the eyes, help them appear wider and all in all help make me look more alive!

What do you use in the early mornings?
filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment