Friday, September 21, 2012


Hey darlings, how have your days been?
I'm just snuggled at my desk with a hot water bottle, feeling a little bit under the weather, boohoo.
I've got my book to keep me company, I finally gave in to everyone who recommended 'I heart New York', partly because I found out the main character starts a blog (geek alert, I know). Okay, I'll admit, I'm absolutely LOVING it. I would definitely class it as a 'trashy poolside read', but everyone has their guilty pleasures right?!

If you read my last post, you'll know I attended the launch party for Millie Mackintoshs' eyelash collection  for Nouveau.
It was such a lovely selection of beauty bits I got given in the goody bag, I couldn't resist sharing with you, especially as I'm very likely to review a few of these products. I couldn't wait to try out Revlon 'Red Bikini' nail varnish and the Revlon lipgloss, I'm actually wearing them together and they really suit each other :)

I actually got given 2 of goody bags, would any of you like to win a similar one in a giveaway? I don't want to seem like a filthy little peasant giving away something that I was given, I just think it's such a lovely selection of products. I've been really enjoying using them over the past couple of nights, I thought you might too. So let me know if you think I should :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment