Sunday, October 14, 2012

Rimmel Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch £3.99 Boots
The quest for winter appropriate sun-kissed skin begins...the subtly of Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector isn't enough as it works best when there's rays of sun for the particles to catch the light on so I've been reaching for something with a tad more noticeable shimmer.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch comes in two shades, 002 Radiant Rose , a baby pink, and 004 Shimmering Sand a champagne peach. Used as a highlighter or blush but mixed together provide lovely winter appropriate sun-kissed skin.

The formula would be comparable to one of a cream blush so in terms of application I'll mix a little of each shade on the back of my hand and use the Real Techniques Stippling Brush to apply it by dotting the product into my cheeks and bringing it up onto my temples. 

A fantastic highlighter, blush or in general multipurpose cream! I especially like the small packaging, great for packing on-the-go... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment