Friday, October 12, 2012


When it comes to my minimal makeup it's mascara and a base, base being foundation and concealer, but there's one quick step that pulls everything together and takes a look from being minimal to slightly more polished, a pop of colour. The item in question that I've been gliding along my lower lash line for achieving this is By Terry Ombre Blackstar in 11 Beyond Gold.


The Ombre Blackstar are a cream eyeshadow pencil that have been in the range for a while but this shade is part of their fall collection. As far as eyeliner crayons go it's got it all, extremely pigmented, creamy, blendable and best of all doesnt tug at your eyes. In fact, it literally feels like silk gliding over your eyelids.


What impressed me the most was the most incredible lasting power...when applied at 8am, attended meetings and events all day, that evening at around 10pm got on a long haul flight and when I arrived in my hotel room at 5am, I was in absolute awe to see the golden eyeliner still in tact with only the slightest of fading on my waterline. Incredible.

Can't rave about it enough! Will be definitely be checking out some other shades...

0 comments:

Post a Comment