Tuesday, October 9, 2012


A couple of nights ago, I headed over to the O2 centre for a very special event, Cheryl Cole's concert with backstage access thanks to the L'Oreal team, all in celebration of the new Elnett Styling Sprays. The very infamous Elnett, as seen on my Mother and Grandmother's dressing tables has recently brought out Styling Sprays which is the first time in 51 years Elnett has entered a new category! 





We were taken to a L'Oreal lounge where makeup was applied, hair was styled and drinks were consumed and continued to go and watch Cheryl's performance. Being a smokey eye lover myself, I did enable the zoom lense on my camera to spy on her gorgeous smokey eye, which no doubt was created by the L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows I always rave about (post here). See the get the look below...



Back to the Styling Range! There are three styles to choose from, Straight, Volume or Curls. L'Oreal state protect up to 230 degrees while also offering three day hold (!!!). On top of that it promises to give hair definition, protect from humidity and tame flyways all in all sounding like a fantastic all round product! I'm extremely excited about trying the new Elnett Styling Sprays and no doubt will be reporting back shortly!



L'Oreal Paris Elnett Styling Spray will retail for £5.99 and will be available from the end of October

0 comments:

Post a Comment