Monday, November 26, 2012


End of weekend relaxation involves a little pamper, heavily scented candles and some relaxing bath oil. This sunday it was home alone for me, blasting Adele with a house full on candles and bubble baths - bliss!

Candle light is an essential part of my evening pampers, relaxing aromas, my latest candle Diptyque Amber Oud, which is part of their Christmas releases (post here), graced the halls of my bathroom. A warm and spicey scent that isn't too sweet - really gets me ready to sing some Christmas carols! 

I started off with a mini facial from my lovely Ren stash. Firstly lightly exfoliated with Jojoba Microbead Purifying Facial Polish then headed in with two masks - Ren Invisible Pores Detox Mask (post here) to cleanse and draw out impurities followed by Ren Gycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask which is a honey like texture that aims to encourage cell turnover leaving skin glowing and smooth. (Spot the Ren lover anyone?)

As I'm letting this mask soak in singing along to Someone Like You i'll have a bath, throw in some of This Works In The Zone Bath & Shower Gel for some bubbles along with some Aromatherapy Associates Relax Bath & Shower Oil for some seriously calming scented bubbles. 

Whilst sitting in the bath I'll sort out the dry ends that form at the end of a long weekend, Bumble and Bumble Deeep not only smells incredible but is a protein mask that helps repair damaged hair and really leaves my locks feeling soft, smooth and looking glossy. I'll run it though the mid-lengths to ends of my hair and leave on for 20 minutes. 

I'll then throw on some body lotion, usually my bottom half tends to need more moisture so Vaseline Essential Moisture Vitalising Body Gel Oil (post here) gets slapped on there whilst Aesop Rejuvinate Intensive Body Balm (post here) gets the top half. I'll then coat my hands and feet in Balance Me Super Moisturising Hand Cream, massage Neal's Yard Nourishing Melissa Nail Balm into my cuticles and add a thick layer of Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm For Lips all over my lips just before wondering off to sleep. 

It's very rare I get this much spare time so when I do I really go all out, just writing this all has made me want to do it all again...mmmm....

0 comments:

Post a Comment