Thursday, November 22, 2012


I've mentioned this winter weather causing me to up my moisture levels here, but for makeup when I'm not wearing a dark lip I've been going for really autumnal colours.  Nars Lola Lola has been my eyeshadow of choice that I spotted on Lily's eyes and ran to purchase it the next day. It's such an easy all over the lid shade, a neutral brown with a warm red undertone and a slight shimmer, that reminds me of warm autumnal leaves. 
Leather coated jeans have been my staples so far this winter, these ones are from Citizens Of Humanity here but H&M have similar here. They are so easy so wear, perk up and outfit and keep me warm too!



Skin
- I've been sticking to a hydrating glowy foundation, YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat for a light coverage that looks natural. For concealer as always I'll use By Terry Touche Veloutee and I'll then sweep a warm bronzer, Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine in 003 Amber Matte over my cheeks to add some colour. 


Eyes
- The autumnal combination of Nars Lola Lola Eyeshadow, Mac Cork & Mac Mulch followed by Mascara. As I found the red undertone in Nars Lola Lola to make me a look a bit washed out I added some bright gold, Mac Goldmine along my lower lash line to perk everything up.

Lips
- A light layer of moisturising Clarins Natural Lip Perfector in 01


My nails have been graced in Chanel's latest release, Malice, (post here) which I have now named my favourite Winter nail polish - if only it lasted longer on the nails!
filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment