Sunday, November 25, 2012

Revlon ColourStay Under Eye Concealer £7.49 Boots
When it comes to those pesky bags, giving away how little sleep I get it takes a lot to cover them up. Looking bright eyed and bushy tailed is a daily task, the quest for a drugstore undereye concealer that matched my standards was brief, it started with L'Oreal and ended with Maybelline, until recently I've been giving Revlon Colour Stay a whirl, and I'm pleased to report I'm impressed!

The formula is a little thicker than I'm used to, nothing as thick as Collection Lasting Perfection but just enough to be able to properly cover the darkness and redness under my eyes without fading throughout the day. 

For days where I'm opting out of foundation the shade Medium is perfect as it blends seamlessly with my skin tone. It's not as light reflecting as my all time favourite, By Terry Touche Veloutee but much heavier coverage making nights with little sleep look reversible... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment