Saturday, November 3, 2012


I recently headed over to beautiful salon, Daniel Galvin Junior for a bespoke treatment aimed at dry and damaged locks. Made from a combination of Keratin, Vitamin C and argan oil along with others for a high protein detox mask. 

The treatment has multiple aims, deeply cleansing the hair, removing product build up, adding volume and smoothing the hair cuticle. I started off having a supplement applied to my wet hair for 10 minutes, followed by having the mask massaged into my scalp and combed through my hair from root to tip. I was then left under a relaxing steamer for 20 minutes which allowed the hair mask to deeply penetrate into the hair. 

This relaxing treatment was then followed with a blow-dry and left me with shiny, soft and glossy locks! Very impressed with the finished result and will definitely be returning for another treatment! 



Straight after Daniel Galvin Junior Bespoke Detox Hair Treatment
Daniel Galvin Junior appointments can be made on 0203 416 3116



0 comments:

Post a Comment