Friday, November 9, 2012


Yesterday I trotted along to meet the lovely ladies at Origins for a good browse through the new  counter at Selfridges. Being a huge Origins lover myself I was pleased to see the counter has been extended with a few new exciting offers, especially counting down to Christmas, that makes it definitely worth a visit....



I'm a big believe in 'try before you buy' and clearly Origins are too as they have set up a sampling system where you can help yourself to little pots and fill them up with the top 5 best selling Origins products. In the run up to Christmas they've added a gift wrapping station with gift tags in six different languages, there's also a tote bag free with purchases over £75. 



Their counter is filled with Christmas gift sets (I have my eye on quite a few) but my favourite part has got to be their display of best selling products as it's a fantastic way to get to know the brand.



And if that wasn't enough to celebrate the new counter Origins are hosting exciting promotions for the next three weeks. This week if you purchase a skincare item and trade in any product you get a full size Origins face mask free! (May I suggest the Drink Up Intensive - post here). 




Will you be making a trip to the new Origins counter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment