Tuesday, December 4, 2012


With christmas being a pricey time if I only had to treat myself to one thing this month it would be an Estée Lauder's Pure Colour Nail Laquer. 

The shade I'm sporting is Beautiful Liar, which is one of five out of the Red Hautes collection. It's more of a pink undertoned red but that hardly comes across on the nails, it actually looks more of a straight up bold red. There's something about sporting a simple red nail that just adds that touch of glamour - perfect for the party season. 

Estée Lauder hit the nail on the head with the brush shape - not as thick as something like YSL or OPI but not as thin as Essie, overall perfect shape for doing my own nails. I quickly layered one coat of this one morning and before I knew it five days had passed giving the formula a thumbs up from me too!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Estée Lauder Pure Colour Nail Laquer are £14.50 and available here

0 comments:

Post a Comment