Saturday, December 8, 2012


There have been many gift sets catching my eye this season, some are repeats of previous years, some I've added to my Christmas list and some I've even ran out to purchase myself, but these are the few that tickled my fancy the most...

Photobucket

First up is this adorable bauble from Origins, not only is it the cutest thing around but it holds 6 mini samples. Perfect for any skincare junkie! The only downside is it's exclusive to Selfridges but is available online (here). 

PhotobucketCaudalie Divine Oil Gift Set, £28, Feel Unique
I'm a huge fan the Caudalie Body Oil, (I'm already on my second bottle!) but particularly the scent which I now have in candle form! Even though their scrub isnt one of my favourites it's useful to have a small travel size pot none the less. 

Photobucket

Philip Kingsley Soft & Shiny Jet Set, £17, Feel Unique 
A little part of me squealed when seeing this set! I've raved about elasticizer for as long as I can remember and this exact trio saved my hair when it was in its worst condition so I'll be forever grateful! The perfect travelling haircare set I think I may pick up a couple more...

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket











Photobucket

Photobucket

L'Occitane Delightful Almond Collectiom, £48, L'Occitane
Now for the shining star of them all, the L'Occitane Delightful Almond Collection. Shower gels are always something I seem to have  lying around but L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil is the only one I will religiously go out of my way to purchase as it leaves skin feeling silky smooth and nourished while smelling incredible. This set contains everything my skin needs - including a mini hand cream! I'm obsessed...

What's on your Christmas list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment