Tuesday, January 8, 2013





POREfessional, worth the hype? Absolutely.

Now, I don't think I have particularly large pores to begin with, but when one of my friends popped this in the post for me I thought what the heck, I'll give it a go, see what all the fuss is about.
I'm usually not fussed about Benefit products, I find them very overpriced and disappointing (please don't hate me, Benefit fans).

I apply this as my primer after I've moisturized, with my fingertips, starting with my T-zone and then to the rest of my face.
Benefit say you can apply it over the top of your make-up as well, I haven't tried that yet, it seems a little strange to me! I suppose that's more if you want to reduce the look of your pores?!

This makes my make up stay put throughout a whole working day and into the evening, it's great to stop it sliding, and means I have to touch up less.
I think my favourite thing about this product is the silky consistency, makes your skin feel super duper soft. I just want to stroke my face everytime I've finished applying it (weirdo...)
It is slightly scented, but nothing overpowering, I hate using highly scented products on my face.

I would have shown you what it looks like on, but it literally just disappears into your skin, creating a smooth base for your foundation.

It's quite pricey at £23.50, but I've used it every day for a couple of months now, so it's lasted fairly well. I know lots of people don’t really see primers as an essential in their make-up bag, but this really does help your make up stay put.

Have you tried POREfessional? What's your favourite primer?

filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment