Monday, March 19, 2012



After recently becoming familiar with Burberry products and having much success with one of my newest favourite eyeshadows, Midnight Brown, I'm currently finding myself gravitating towards the Burberry counter in department stores. A recent eyeshadow I picked up called Pale Barley No. 22 has also made it to the top of my 'everyday most reached for eyeshadows' list. Being a neutral eyeshadow lover this is right up my street.

Pale Barley is a beige wheat colour with golden shimmer that also has a bit of a sheen, it reminds me a bit of patina by mac see my swatch below. Everything about this eyeshadow is perfect, great pigmentation, great texture thats easy to blend, great longevity and great packaging (unless you hate the burberry logo!) 
Left - Burberry Pale Barley Right - Mac Patina




For day time I love using just Pale barley on my eyes with a bit of liner and mascara, normally I would add another colour to get a bit more dimension but the Burberry eyeshadows I have both look like they contour themselves. For night I like to make it a bit more smokey and add Midnight Brown No. 21 in the crease. See Below!


Right- Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow Pale Barley No. 22 Left - Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow Midnight Brown No. 21


One more thing to mention - Burberry Pale Barley doesn't really need much building as it's so pigmented  just one or two layers/swipes is perfect!
Have you tried any Burberry eyeshadows? I'de love to know your favourite colours! :)



filed under: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment